Your wedding is a special event, and you have probably spent
countless hours planning every detail. Let me help you make the music
planning stress-free! I love meeting with the bride and/or groom to plan
music that will reflect the love between you and your
I have been playing piano for over two decades.
I even took several years of piano lessons during college as part of
my requirements for my music education degree. I began playing piano
for weddings fifteen years ago, starting with a cousin’s wedding. Since
then, I have played at weddings of many denominations and in many
different locations – I once played for a wedding in the middle of a
field. I am also accustomed to playing at Catholic wedding masses,
which are very involved for musicians.
When you hire me as your
wedding pianist, you don’t just hire me for the ceremony. Here is
everything that is included in my fee:
- A sit-down meeting with the bride and/or groom to choose music (1 hour)
- Emails and phone calls between the bride/groom and pianist
- Solo practice to learn songs (10+ hours)
- Outside practice with the singer for the wedding and instrumentalists (2 hours)
- My attendance at the rehearsal (1 hour) *optional
minutes of solo piano music prior to the start of the wedding ceremony.
I usually pick these songs but am open to a couple suggestions. (0.5
- Wedding ceremony music (1 hour)
- Post-wedding ceremony music (5-10 min until attendees have all left the church/facility)
Wedding Fee for within a 30-mile radius of Derby, Kansas: $250
Contact me to see if I am available for your wedding.